1. Salma Hayek, married to: Francois-Henri Pinault, CEO of Kerig.
2. Priscilla Chan, married to: Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook.
3. Melania Knauss, married to: Donald Trump, real-estate mogul.
4. Laurene Powell Jobs, married to: Steve Jobs, Co-Founder of Apple.
5. Jerry Hall, married to: Rupert Murdoch, CEO of Fox News.
6. Talulah Riley, formerly
“Nothing is impossible in this world if you dare to do that”. While some people fail to get success regardless of the resources, some prove that you can achieve anything regardless of what the conditions are. Just recently, the story of a young girl who we laid eyes on at
That is Why people called " Everything is fare in Love and War ".
Seriously, when there is LOVE nothing else should matter. I don’t know what measuring tool other people use to weigh a marriage, but we can clearly see love conquering it all!
Actor Vinod Khanna, once acknowledged as one of Bollywood’s most handsome heroes, passed away at a Mumbai hospital on Thursday at the age of 70. He was suffering from advanced cancer of the bladder.
Here are some of his old memories Photos:
Live Video - Helmet safe true video accident