Without knowing the way, Google Maps is a good choice for you to go anywhere. As well as explaining the way, parking information is also available from here. In addition to telling the way, there are many features in it, through which you can listen to songs and find friends including your family members.
Through Google Maps, you can share your real-time location with your family and friends. Not only this, you can share your location with your friends too. Here we are telling you the same method.
Share Your Real-time Location Like This:-
• For this, you open Google Maps on your iOS or Android smartphone.
• Then tap on the blue dot. After this, select the share location in the menu.
• You can select the location according to your time. If you have to share the location for some time then you can select from 1 hour. Plus and minus buttons can also increase sharing time by tapping on the button.
• For anyone who wants to share a location in an Android smartphone, select Suggested Contacts.
• You can send the location through Google and through the message.
• To share location on iOS, you first have to tap the Select People option. From here you can send the location you want to send. You can also make private messages from here. At the same time, you can also send the location to other sources by visiting More.
• If you send the location through the map, a notification will be sent to the mail of the location sent. By clicking on the given link, he will be able to see your location.
• If you want to send a message to someone’s number, you have to select the number. After this, there will be a pop-up that will be taped. You will now be redirected to the messaging app.
Close The Location Sharing:-
If you want to stop sharing location, you have to go to Maps. After this, you will have to go to Sharing your location bar at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on X.