Liver is the most important and big gland of the body. It is on the lower right side of the stomach. Liver regulates many functions of the body. Work efficiency of body becomes less if liver is not working fine. Thus, it is necessary to treat the liver at the right time; otherwise it can become a serious problem. Due to bad habits, the risk of lever loss is highest such as consuming excess alcohol, smoking, sour more food and salt intake etc.
First of all, it is important to know the symptoms of liver damage. By which time you get to know and the treatment can be done at the right time. One of the ten dangerous diseases in India is Liver disease. Every year about two lakhs people die of liver problems.
Important reasons for spoiling the liver:
- Eat contaminated meat, drink dirty water, eat more chili spicy and spicy food.
- Increase the amount of chlorine in drinking water.
- Shortage of vitamin B in the body.
- Consume excessive amount of antibiotic medicines.
- Do not pay proper attention to home cleaning.
- Suffering from Malaria, typhoid.
- Use of colorful sweets and dinners.
- Excess use of beauty cosmetics.
- Use plenty of junk foods
Symptoms of liver damage:
- Pain while pressing on the place of liver
- Incubation and heaviness in the nerves
- Problems of hunger, indigestion, gas in the stomach
- Having laziness and weakness in the body
If the liver becomes larger then swelling starts in the stomach, which you often think that it is due to extra fat.
Remedies to cure liver by natural medicine:
It is necessary to clean the patient’s blood before treating the liver so that the liver can be destroyed and the weight of the liver can be reduced. That’s why the patient needs extra rest.
How to do natural medicine?
- Get up early in the morning and walk a few steps and take deep breaths of open air as you walk.
- Weekly massage the mustard oil in the whole body. Mud coarsely applies once a week to the whole body. You also have a steam bath once a week. You can do the sunbath too
- The natural remedy for liver disease is turmeric. Turmeric acts as the antioxidant. Before sleeping in the night, mixing a spoonful of turmeric in a glass of milk and drinking it helps to relieve the problem of lever.
- Drinking apple vinegar daily, the lever disease is cured.
- Liver consumption is also beneficial in liver disease. Grind the linseed till it becomes cracked. And by mixing it with a dough or putting it in a salad, every lever disease is cured by consuming it.
- You eat lemonade 3 to 4 times a day. Drink vegetable soup, eat a guava, watermelon, pears, seasonal, pomegranate, apple, papaya, plum etc.
- Use spinach, pigweed, BOTTLE GOURD, tinda gourd, Snake Gourd, turnips, infusions etc. Take vegetables as much as possible in your diet. Take salad, sprouted pulses and take it as much as possible.
How to protect the liver:
To protect liver, you only need to take care these things more carefully. Because liver is an important part of the body so you have to make some changes in your lifestyle. So that you can avoid liver disease.
- Whenever you wake up in the morning, you must take 3 to 4 glasses of water. After that, you walk in the park. If possible in the day, take lemonade 2 to 3 times. Keeps your body working to keep the liver healthy. Never eat water while eating and eat only after 1 hour of food. Stay away from tea, coffee, etc. Do not consume any kind of intoxicants. Stay away from fried food. Also, do not eat junk food, packaged food.
- Use apple vinegar to extract toxic substances from oil. Before eating food, fat is reduced by drinking apple vinegar. Mix one teaspoon apple vinegar in a glass of water and add one teaspoon honey to it. Drink this mixture two or three times a day.
- Anvla also cures liver disease. Therefore, to keep the liver healthy, eat 4 to 5 raw amla in the day.
- Keep drinking boiled or bottled water in excess quantity.